Thursday, November 5, 2015

Back to blogging... at least a little bit

Inspired by Steven King's "On Writing" I turn back to some blogging. At least a little bit. It's a good mental exercise for me. I am thinking Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. I have early class on Monday and Wednesday and it's too much to get to on those mornings.

I am glad the the Liberal government is sworn in. They have managed the last could of weeks well. But, I am ready to get back to talking about actual policy, as opposed to who is in, who is out, etc. It's more fun when it's not just gossip.

Love this article about Harjit Sajjan the new Minister of National Defense. I was surprised to see Sajjan picked ahead of Leslie but this article does give some context to the choice.  CLICK HERE.

That and I have a new camera. So, you know, I gotta practice somewhere.

Here is the first picture from the Fujifilm X-E2. It's the collation of the on-air script for Mid Week Radio on CKCU, Wednesdays from noon to 1:30pm. CLICK HERE

Oh... I didn't take the photo. Kelly Hobson did. Nicer than anything I managed.


I did take a cat photo, though. Because if you have a new camera you have to take a cat photo. That's Tiger. My dad's cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment